This Why Is It so Hard to Cure Cancer? video also includes:
Cancer affects more than 14 million people at any given time. After exploring the basics of cancer cells and treatment, learners consider the characteristics of cancer that challenge scientists. Seemingly successful trials many times lead to unsuccessful cures.
- Offer the lesson as an option for additional research in a biology class
- Create different groups to research and present on the referenced resources
- Requires Internet access to use the video and questioning resources
- Presented in an entertaining format that holds viewers' attention
- Offers questions to check for understanding