Where does sweat go when the relative humidity is 100 percent? Well, there is no place for it to go—that's the point! A lesson on humidity, dew point, and heat index describes how to interpret a local weather report. A video explains the relationship between the three readings and how each provides unique information.
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete as they view the lesson
- Incorporate during a unit on phase change or weather
- Expects at least a basic understanding of the concept of humidity
- References actual weather reports to bring in a realistic component
- Mentions the connection between temperature and relative humidity