This Why Do These Liquids Look Alive? video also includes:
Watch as colored water droplets chase each other around a slide. The factor that affects the behavior is the concentration. Part of a large playlist, an experimental video provides an explanation for the behavior of the water droplets in terms of the concentration and evaporation of the molecules.
- Perform the experiment as a class to examine the concentration patterns
- Before viewing the explanation in the video, have pupils offer their own explanations
- Consider monitoring the comments if making available for viewing
- Includes models to help explain the process
- Offers subtitles in multiple different languages