Could Disney be tricking people into caring about their characters? It seems the design of characters in recent years triggers our nurturing instincts. A video explains the science behind these instinctual habits—and why viewers are so drawn to Disney.
- Use snapshots from the video to create a guided notes document
- Incorporate during a lesson on human instinct
- Assumes a basic understanding of the concept of instinct
- Uses humor to add interest to the lesson presentation
- Includes several examples to help add clarity to the concepts