Does reality exist, or are we just a part of a larger virtual reality game someone is playing? A mind-bending video explains why we study cosmic history. It presents details about the start of the universe and more accurate predictions about the end.
- Take notes on each of the different theories and their pros and cons based on our current knowledge
- Discuss why the rate of cosmic inflation changes so drastically throughout history
- Relies on knowledge from the previous 10 videos in the series, especially the first and last
- The 11th installment of a 16-part Crash Course-Big History series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers closed captioning in English for ease of note taking
- Highlights key ideas and concepts