Practice the word who with your class by asking them to complete the sentences here and put together the pages into a little book. Kids can also color the pictures to add a little extra something to their books.
8 Views 9 Downloads
- Use this to practice sentences types; interrogative, declarative, and exclamative sentences are all present here
- Once youngsters are done with their books, have them share it with a partner and read it out loud
- The art is a little hit or miss, but overall fun for coloring
- Instructions for how to put the book together aren't included, so you'll need to direct your class in the way you see fit
- Make sure to print in portrait; if you print in landscape the images will be cut off
- You can print the book in three different ways: four images per page, two images per page, or one image per page