This Who Can See Who? interactive also includes:
While only briefly mentioned in most Physics books, plane mirrors and their applications offer the basics necessary for future studies. While working through an interactive, pupils demonstrate knowledge of both reflection and its forms. Three increasingly difficult levels, immediate feedback, and in-game support offer high levels of success for all.
- Work through the apprentice level in class, as the directions aren't helpful when a student gets stuck
- Relies on prior knowledge of the Law of Reflection and its applications
- Works on most devices with Internet access without requiring a download
- PDFs of questions are printable
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Links to additional resources