This Where The Red Fern Grows: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Does hard work and determination really pay off? It seems that way for Billy, a character in Where The Red Fern Grows. After working for two years, he finally has enough money to buy the pups he's always wanted. Scholars read about the adventures of Billy and his hounds and demonstrate understanding by completing 10 sentences with new vocabulary words, answering comprehension questions, and dividing words into syllables.
- Study in a unit of other dog-based stories (Old Yeller, Shiloh)
- Suggests the use of library or Internet resources
- Resource is only a preview of the full novel study
- Contains questions analyzing author's craft
- Offers a cover sheet and checklist for creating a portfolio