This Where The Mountain Meets The Moon: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Does good fortune lie within the man in the moon? Minli, a young girl in Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, sure hopes it does, so she sets out to find the Old Man of the Moon for answers. Along the way, Minli meets several magical creatures. Scholars read of her journey as they learn eight vocabulary words, answer nine comprehension questions, and create sentences with alliterations and similes.
- Incorporate with the study of folktales such as the father tells in the story
- Read along with study of facts about the moon
- Offers only a preview of the full novel study
- Incorporates poetry into the activities
- Suggests themes to teach along with the novel