This Where Do I Go? activity & project also includes:
Practice sequencing numbers 1–100 in a card sequencing activity. The hands-on learning makes a short activity flexible and fun. The opportunities are endless and easy to implement.
19 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Laminate cards for optimal use
- Mix up the activities by having learners sequence numbers smallest to greatest, greatest to smallest, even numbers, odd numbers, 1–50, 50–100, etc.
- Best used as a group activity
- Requires creating a set, or several sets, of index cards with numbers 1–100
- Allows for several variations
- Provides a teacher version for use as an instructional tool and commentary
- Hands-on makes sequencing numbers more engaging