This When to Use "Me", "Myself" and "I" video also includes:
Clarify your kids' writing with a video about pronouns, specifically me, myself, and I. As kids watch the short video, they see cute robots demonstrate the proper use of each pronoun, as well as the definitions of reflexive and intensive pronouns.
- Show as a warm-up activity before your grammar lesson
- Have kids watch the video at home and complete the assessment in class the next day
- Prompt your class to make posters that instruct readers when to use each pronoun
- Consider pausing the video to discuss the concepts or provide more examples, as it provides a lot of information in a short amount of time
- Provides an assessment and reading passage, as well as a link to the full lesson
- Cute and engaging for all learners