This When Is Water Safe to Drink? video also includes:
How safe is the drinking water you have access to? Colors, smells, and other factors may lead you to finding out if your water is safe. Watch a video that explains the ways water becomes filtered and ways to know when water is contaminated.
12 Views 15 Downloads
- Use during a study of water contamination, water purification, filtration, etc.
- Due to the language and vocabulary used in the video, it is best shown with older audiences in a science class
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Works great as an introduction to water treatment and how water is filtered for drinking
- Comes with a discussion topic and a quiz
- Graphic support the explanation of the topic under study