This Wheels Go Around: English Language Development Lessons (Theme 7) unit also includes:
Wheels go around is the theme of the plethora of activities to aid in the language fluency of your scholars in this unit of ESL lessons. Learners can take part in a grand conversation focused on wheels, make their own steering wheel, answer riddles, race toy cars, practice sound effects, design road signs, and invent their own verse to Wheels on the Bus all while enhancing their proficiency in English.
- Invite learners to bring in toys with wheels
- Copy and laminate letter cards for continued use
- Make mulitple copies of letter cards to send home
- This unit is designed to be implemented alongside Houghton Mifflin curriculum, but can be taught on it's own or with another curriculum of related subject matter
- Multi-leveled responses are provided to aid in meeting all English language learners' needs
- Literature is not included making some activities difficult to complete without the substitution of other books on the same topic