This What's Your Name? lesson plan also includes:
What is your name? Scholars join in small groups to discuss questions about their names and listen to an audio about names before completing a worksheet. Afterward, individuals create a list of names heard in the audio and classify them into groups. At the end, pupils work on a writing assignment describing five interesting facts about their names.
- Discuss the popularity and spelling of names in different countries
- Create an assignment for pupils to discuss with parents how and why they were given their names
- Includes playing audio from a link
- Includes activities personal to students
- Offers listening, speaking, and writing exercises