This What's This? Staying Safe interactive also includes:
Amaze the class with the creative adaptations species employ to trick predators. An online interactive lesson introduces learners to six different species with unique adaptations. Each species highlights a different adaptation and its benefits. Use the lesson as an in-class activity or a remote learning experience.
- Challenge students to find another animal with similar defense mechanisms as those highlighted in the lesson
- Incorporate during a unit on genetic adaptations
- Provide individuals with Internet-enabled devices to access the online lesson
- Provides vocabulary support with pop-ups
- Uses images to reinforce concepts