There is a scallop that relies on sight so much that it actually has more than 100 eyes! There are many species that rely heavily on one sense or another. An online interactive resource has youth read about several of these animals. The interactive options provide additional information about the five senses and make the resource appropriate for a remote learning experience.
- Challenge learners to find additional animals that use each of the five senses in extraordinary ways
- Follow the lesson with an activity that tests pupils' five senses
- Expects background knowledge of the five senses
- Pop-ups provide vocabulary support
- Provides immediate feedback for assessment questions