This What's the Weather? lesson plan also includes:
- What's the Weather? Documents
- Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle
- Mount Everest & Me
- When Should You Climb Everest?
- When Should You Climb Everest? Key
- What's the Weather?
- Photographs of Everest Expedition Clothing
- Conrad Anker and his Everest Gear
- Everest Education Expedition
- Join to access all included materials
How many jackets do you need to stay warm and climb Mount Everest? An informatie resource covers the topic of Mount Everest, the resource helps young scientists discover the difference between climate and weather. Activities include tracking the weather, assessing how weather affects clothing choices, and analyzing graphs and data.
- Ask learners to wear what they would wear to Mount Everest as extra credit for class the next day
- Show a presentation from the local meteorologist as a real-world example of tracking weather patterns
- Requires computer access
- Teaches data collection
- Helps build analysis skills
- Provides ideas for extended learning