This What's the Point? assessment also includes:
Given a certain amount of points, how many line segments can you connect between them? How many close geometric figures can you create? These are the types of questions learners are asked to solve in a assessment-based instructional activity.
7 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Give the task as group work activity
- Provide different colored pencils to help distinguish the connection of point pairs
- Assumes learners have geometric vocabulary such as line segment and points
- The tasked is designed to meet a specific Common Core math standard
- Comes with an answer key and teacher commentary