This What’s the Smallest Thing in the Universe? video also includes:
Quarks have some interesting features—including their names! Young scholars learn about up, down, strange, charming, bottom, and top quarks in an engaging video presentation. The narrator begins with an overview of molecules and atoms, which leads to a discussion of quarks and the particles they create.
- Use screenshots from the video to create a lesson presentation
- Have pupils record any unfamiliar vocabulary while watching the video; define the terms together as a class
- Expects a basic understanding of the structures that comprise an atom
- Provides immediate feedback on questions
- Includes video support for incorrect answers