This What Really Happened to the Library of Alexandria? video also includes:
Imagine if one library in your area decided to collect as much information as possible by hand—not an easy task. Believe it or not, the Library of Alexandria in Ancient Greece did just that! Learners watch an educational video, answer multiple-choice questions, view the Library of Alexandria digital archives, and engage in class discussion surrounding the theories as to what might have happened to the documents in the Library of Alexandria.
- Flip your class by assigning the video and activities as homework
- Teachers can customize the lesson if they sign up for an account
- Requires devices with Internet access or a projector to present the video
- Includes ways to test for comprehension and extend learning
- Keeps the content fresh and interesting