How do the geosphere and hydrosphere interact with one another to support life? This is the focus of a video that describes how the geosphere supports the hydrosphere and vice versa.
1 Collection 38 Views 19 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Invite class members to suggest the possibilities of how different spheres work together through discussion
- The fifth in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- A model of how elements of the geosphere and hydrosphere work together is demonstrated
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards