This What Makes YouTube Unique lesson plan also includes:
Start off a unit on YouTube with an introduction to the service and all that it offers. Learners watch various video clips before participating in a brief discussion about YouTube. The plan includes an activity based around information about the site and another about online safety.
- Note that the lesson appears to have been made in 2012, so you may need to switch out some of the videos and information that has changed since that time
- The lesson references specific page numbers that don't match up; see the presentation in the materials tab titled What Makes YouTube Different? for the information that these page numbers refer to
- Links to a variety of videos to watch (all appropriate for classroom viewing) that will engage students and enrich the material
- See the materials tab for additional materials and curriculum
- There is a typo, but it is not in a file that students will see