This What Makes TB the World's Most Infectious Killer? video also includes:
Tuberculosis is one of the most pervasive—and one of the oldest—diseases in the world. Why is it so hard to control the spread of this sickness? Watch an informative video about the white plague, also known as consumption, that discusses the symptoms and scientific pursuits of tuberculosis, including the effectiveness of its vaccine.
- Use in a biology or human anatomy class when discussing communicable diseases
- Have learners conduct additional research on the current diseases studied by the Center for Disease Control
- Begins with a short advertisement
- Requires access to the Internet
- Provides a wealth of information in a brief video
- Includes links for additional information