This What Makes a Leader? lesson plan also includes:
After creating a list of great American leaders from the last century and researching their lives, pupils will brainstorm aspects of leadership and discuss what traits may be shared by all leaders.
268 Views 205 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate a mini-lesson on research before beginning this lesson, as well as how to properly cite sources
- Younger students will need some support in devising a list of leaders, as well as in conducting their research
- Ensure learners include specific examples to support their chosen leadership traits on their graphic organizers
- Includes a graphic organizer
- Useful discussion prompts