This What It Takes to Win: Mapping Primary Source Evidence lesson plan also includes:
World War II was not just waged in Europe and Asia; the home front was key to Allied victory. Using newspaper clippings from World War II and a map, scholars plot out wartime production in the United States. After that, class members discuss the relationship between the government and business during the conflict.
- Have learners map out the sources of wartime production in the United States using primary resources
- Learners need print outs or digital copies of primary sources
- Part of a series of lessons on the home front during World War II from the National World War II Museum
- Lesson includes all resources and is ready to use
- Primary sources are carefully curated to include pieces at a variety of reading levels