Get to know H2O! It's the most popular molecule in the world, but how well do you know it, really? An interview-style video gets to the bottom of our common knowledge about water, asking random subjects for the formula and what the formula means.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Use the video to spark a creative project featuring posters that illustrate water's identity
- Have students ask their families the same questions about water and record the results to share with the class
- Make sure pupils are familiar with the shape of the water molecule
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource provides a lighthearted warm-up for a life science or chemistry lesson on water
- The video provides a great way to illustrate misconceptions about chemical formulas and structures