Discover the safety features in a hair dryer's plug. In the first of two videos on hair dryers, viewers watch as the plug for a hair dryer is taken apart. The video explains how a ground fault interrupt circuit in the plug works.
5 Views 2 Downloads
- Have a hair dryer already taken apart so learners can see the actual components
- Pupils need to have basic understanding of electrical components, such as capacitors, resistors, and transistors
- Individuals should also know what it means for something to be grounded electrically
- The fourth in a series of 14 videos
- Includes closed captioning and subtitles in several languages
- Video provides some safety tips when dealing with electrical components