This What Is Heat? lesson plan also includes:
If objects have no heat, how do they can gain and lose it? Scholars experiment with heat, temperature, and specific heat of various substances. They create definitions for these terms based on their own conclusions to complete the fourth of six lessons in the series.
- Consider adding more samples of materials to measure
- When introducing the concept of thermochemistry, break the word down into its parts to help learners remember the definition
- Meant for honors students, others might need additional instruction to understand the material
- Includes the correct answers for specific heat of each material
- Memorable definitions work their way into individuals' long-term memories