Explore the feeling of happiness with a worksheet created to boost emotional intelligence. Scholars detail what makes them happy then draw a happy face.
18 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Celebrate happiness; invite class members to share what makes them happy, if appropriate schedule a show-and-tell
- Instead of drawing a face that appears happy, take pictures of learners and attach them to the worksheet
- Inform parents and guardians of the worksheets' topic and urge them to continue the discussion at home
- Make copies and have writing and drawing tools readily available prior to assigning the worksheet
- Provides lines to write and a box to draw
- Encourages young learners to express their feelings