It's difficult to believe in what you cannot see. A video presentation outlines evidence to convince scholars of the idea that there is no end to the universe. A video takes viewers on a trip through history to show learners how our universe view changes when knowledge increases.
- Offer a night viewing to locate different galaxies with telescopes
- Have pupils hold a debate discussing whether there is an end to the universe
- Some knowledge of the galaxies is helpful
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides scientific evidence for each claim
- Uses animations to support information