Kids sure do seem to have a lot of energy, but what exactly is energy? A video explains many different types of energy, starting with potential and kinetic. It highlights the most common forms of potential energy, including nuclear, before mentioning many forms of kinetic energy.
- Have pupils take notes and turn them in for a quick daily grade
- Make a list of the types of energy listed in the video and see what other types of energy students can think of
- Best fits as an introduction to the concept of energy
- Includes a transcript for ELLs
- Short length helps maintain learners' attention