Humans have only inhabited Earth for a short part of its existence. An online resource explains how scientists use clues from rocks and fossils to piece together information about Earth prior to humans. The online instruction includes information about the structure of the earth and how it has changed over time. Makes a great remote learning resource.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they read
- Bring in a variety of rocks to practice classifying
- Expects a basic understanding of the makeup of the earth
- Provides vocabulary reinforcement
- Includes images to support the concepts