Enhance emotional intelligence with a worksheet that allows scholars to explore the feeling of anger. Learners detail what makes them feel angry and draw an angry face.
14 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Keep copies in an easily accessible location, instruct pupils to complete the worksheet when they feel angry as a way to share their feelings
- Take pictures of your leaners making angry faces, display them on an emotions-themed bulletin board
- Send a few copies home for parents and guardians to use when they child is angry
- Requires copies, writing, and coloring tools
- Gives class members the opportunity to share their feelings
- Provides lines to write and space to draw directly on the page