A vector contains magnitude and direction. The video and associated questions introduce the class to vectors that are made up of scalars and displacement. Pupils read more about vectors to find them in real life and how they are used in mathematics. Class members also answer a series of questions to assess their understanding of vectors.
- Create vectors to show the movement needed to get from a desk to the door
- Project the questions and have the class write their answers
- Requires a login to save answers online to the "Think" questions
- Contains links to other videos to dive deeper
- Teachers can create and share lesson based upon the resource through the website