Did you know more than two-thirds of Earth's tornadoes occur in the united States? Watch a video that explains how tornadoes form due to fast moving warm and cold air, and the unpredictability and dangers of twisters.
30 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Look up and point to Tornado Alley on the US map. Hold a discussion with older learners as to why this area might be so prone to tornadoes
- Preview the video and create a worksheet that viewers have to complete as they watch
- The 23rd of 26 Earth science videos
- Best suited for a study of severe weather and other types of weather
- Adds visual aide with real-life pictures
- Speaker talks too quickly