This What Is a Chemical Reaction? interactive also includes:
Take your class inside a beaker for an up-close view of a chemical reaction! Junior chemists examine how chemical reactions occur using an interactive resource. The activity allows users to change the temperature and observe how it affects the rate of the reaction.
- Use the interactive as an inquiry activity where learners observe the reaction and infer the relationship between temperature and reaction rate
- Assign the interactive for homework the night before day one of chemical reactions to give the class a jump start on the topic
- The interactive is a great introduction to basic chemical reaction processes
- Interactive is simple and has easy-to-use controls
- The view allows pupils to watch bonds form and break as the reaction progresses