Overeating has both physical and mental consequences. Scholars learn the body's reaction to eating and how it determines when enough is enough. The installment of the ACS Reactions playlist explores both physiological and neurological responses to eating.
- Begin the lesson by having pupils make a list of things that tell them they are full
- Organize reactions into physical and mental categories
- References the reaction between acids and bases
- Presents the information in an entertaining manner to hold viewers' attention
- Offers subtitles that will help ELLs understand the discussion