The universe is full of a mystic matter people cannot see. Pupils respond to 10 questions about the stuff in the universe. Most of the questions involve the big bang theory and dark matter. Learners find out how astronomers have found evidence to support these two concepts.
- As part of a remote learning lesson, ask pupils to research the answer to each question
- Develop a presentation on dark matter and energy
- Assumes individuals have instruction involving the universe
- Keeps track of the number of questions answered correctly on the first try
- Includes pop-up information cards on key terms