Illuminate the information about stars. Pupils respond to 10 multiple choice questions about stars. The questions cover topics such as the size of the Milky Way Galaxy, the Sun, and the life cycle of a star. The resource works as a remote learning activity allowing scholars to learn more information as they attend to the questions.
- Use the resource as either a pre- or post-assessment before a unit on stars
- Ask class members to research a question and present the information to the rest of the class
- Assumes individuals have some knowledge about stars the Milky Way Galaxy
- Includes information cards for important terms in the questions
- Allows for multiple tries to answer the question