'Tis the season to be ... hmmm ... why is it that Earth has seasons? Explore the variety of theories, from the atmosphere to the axis in a short, entertaining video. The interview subjects use observation, random earth science terms, and hand gestures to explain.
- Invite learners to participate in debunking the theories given in the video to test their knowledge
- Use the resource to help compare seasons and the time of year between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
- Consider backing the video up with a simulation of the Earth in its yearly path around the sun
- The interviewer gathers viewpoints from people in both hemispheres
- Explains the correct answer, avoiding possible misinformation