Scholars learn about premenstrual syndrome and its causes. An informative video explains how levels of estrogen and progesterone affect serotonin and other hormones in the body.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Have the school nurse give a presentation
- Pupils should be aware with body systems and organs
- It is helpful if learners have familiarity with hormones
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Thorough, yet concise, explanations
- Diagrams help with understanding