This What Can Frogs See That We Can't? video also includes:
Many assume light intensity decreases proportionally to your distance from the sun. An interesting video discusses why this isn't true and what actually happens. It shares the flashes of light people would observe and then compares what we might see if we had the benefit of frog vision.
- Assign reading The Fabric of Reality by David Deutsch to learn more about the phenomenon covered in the video
- Review what a photon is and add quanta to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of inverse and square mathematical formulas
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Requires very little class time