Scholars are more likely to remember a photograph or a diagram than the text on the same page. How have images shaped our understanding of science? The video highlights images from the work of Copernicus, Darwin, Einstein, the Hubble telescope, and more.
- Have students bring in an image they believe should have been included
- Research the scientists mentioned in the video
- Be aware that the comment section is open to the public and may not be appropriate
- The 15th video in a series of 22
- Provides primary resource photos
- Flexible resource works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom