This What Are My Relationships with Others Like? lesson plan also includes:
- Life Planning Education: A Youth Development Program
- Evaluation Plan
- Video Distributor List
- Revised Life Planning Education for Chapters 1-4
- Assessing Relationships
- Sample Interview Questions
- Guidelines for Interviews
- Circles of Friendships
- What Would You Do for a Friend?
- Where Do You Go?
- Join to access all included materials
Relationships are often the highest priority for teenagers, but they don't always have the maturity to navigate a healthy connection with peers or family members. A series of group activities prompt class members to interview their family, analyze their friend groups, and reflect on their relationship with members of the opposite sex.
- Use in a teen issues class or when discussing healthy relationships in a health class
- Include the activities in the first few meetings of a peer counseling group
- Discusses the likes and dislikes of the opposite sex, but does not address the needs of gender-nonbinary students
- Part of a longer program about teens' emotional development
- Focuses on aspects of family, peer, and romantic relationships
- Provides handy worksheets to accompany class discussions