Human eyes have a tear film that covers them and helps clear away the dust that would otherwise impede your vision. The video explains what happens when the eyelid doesn't open and close enough to clear away the dust, like when you are sleeping. It details what makes up the gound and times when people produce more gound.
- Take a survey and create a graph of what everyone calls the gound
- Discuss other medical conditions that cause an increase in the amount of gound produced
- Preview any comments that might be displayed when you show the video in class as some are crude and inappropriate
- Provides closed captioning in Dutch, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Norwegian
- Includes a list of sources in the notes section on YouTube