This Westward Expansion Project Choices activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What a great list of brief research projects for reviewing the era of westward expansion in the United States! Learners are directed to choose and complete three of the projects on the given list, which includes opportunities to design timelines, write letters to historical figures, create a website, construct a relief map, etc. There are also several ways suggested for learners to design their own project!
- Extensive and varied list of projects to address multiple intelligences and learning styles
- Can download and edit document
- Resource mentions project proposal form that is not included, so instructor will need to design a form or edit document to remove that guideline
- May need more specific grading criteria and/or rubric