This We're Off to India! unit plan also includes:
Pack your bags and set off to the wonderful country of India in a multi-day cultural unit. The lesson is a 17-day series focusing on literature, music, art, geography, and the culture of India. Scholars complete several activities, games, discussions, and yoga exercises to gain an understanding of the history and people of India in a fun engaging way.
- Have learners create a collage of their favorite things they learned about India
- Assist pupils to create a presentation about India to share with other classes or families
- Requires additional resources to complete the unit
- Lesson provides additional activities and resources to enhance learning
- Introduces elementary academics to other customs and traditions