This Welcome to the Dzanga-Sangha interactive also includes:
One ecosystem is home to numerous habitats—how diverse are they? Pupils interact with an online lesson to explore three habitats in a rain forest ecosystem. They discover connections between species and how they depend on each other for survival.
3 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they navigate the lesson
- Use as a remote learning resource to teach about the rain forest ecosystem
- Expects basic knowledge of species' interactions within a habitat
- Includes links to additional resources on the same topic
- Uses an interactive approach to hold users' attention