This Web Search: Crash Course AI #17 video also includes:
No need to search for how search engines work. By watching a video, learners see how search engines use web crawlers to produce a list of relevant websites and then use an inverted index to organize the list. They also see how knowledge bases let artificial intelligence systems produce answers to given questions.
- Have pupils create graphic organizers comparing and contrasting the two types of web searches described in the video
- 17th episode of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence series
- Scholars should be familiar with knowledge bases
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Graphics help with understanding
- Well-paced video holds attention