How does water help shape Earth's landforms? This is the focus of a video that describes how mechanical weathering and chemical weathering help shape Earth's geologic features.
1 Collection 107 Views 84 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Stop the video after each vocabulary word is introduced and discuss and clarify the meanings
- The sixth in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation of the Massachusetts coastline demonstrates the role the hydrosphere plays in weathering and erosion
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards